Creating and posting your Failure and Success essay is fairly straightforward.
- First, “register” to create your own unique login name and password. I have noticed that several email programs sort the registration conformation to the “spam” or “junk” folders, so please make sure to check there if it takes more than just few minutes.
- Use the “Add New” button under Posts to create a new post.
- The “Add New Post” screen will pop up, and looks like this. You can type directly into this screen or you can cut and paste from a third party software such as MS Word, Google Docs, etc.
- After you write your post, please make sure that you select the “2017 Essay Contest” category. This was others can find your essay to read and evaluate. Feel free to add other relevent categories as you may deem relevent to your essay. Adding other categories will only make it easier for others to find your essay and will not have any role in evaluating your essay in this contest.
- Also remember to keep both check boxes checked in the “Ratings Widget”. This allows readers to evaluate and give feedback on your essay.
- After you finish, don’t forget to publish your essay! Each essay will be briefly moderated to check for spam and relevancy but should appear within 24 hours of posting.
- Those of you who wish to read through and evaluate essays can select all the essay entries – and only the essay entries – by selecting the appropriate category (“2017 Essay Contest”).
- Please let us know if you need any help with any of these steps! email@example.com.